Monopoly Comes to ACME!

Feb 10th, 2014

Promo Monopoly Banner

You remember the classic board game of Monopoly, right? Well, we’ve brought the game to our stores just for you to play. The game is simple and there are multiple ways to play along with a lot of great prizes.

There are 3 ways to win.

1- COLLECT & WIN
Receive a Game Ticket with every shopping visit (certain restrictions apply). Earn “BONUS” Game Tickets by purchasing specially tagged products. Inside game tickets, you will find either a Special Discount Offer, Online Code, Instant Win Prize or 2 FREE Game Tickets. Plus 4 game markers: moisten the glue strip on the back and place on the matching game play area on this official game board.

TO WIN: Complete the game play area with the appropriate game markers and win that prize. Deadline to submit winning Game Board is June 10, 2014. See complete rules and odds here: Rules

2- INSTANT WIN
Earn “BONUS” Game Tickets by purchasing specially tagged products. Inside certain game tickets, you will find an INSTANT WIN PRIZE.

3- ONLINE CODE GAME – *Not every ticket will have an Online Game code.*
Inside certain Game Tickets is a 12-digit alphanumeric code for the Online Game. TO PLAY: Go to www.ACMEmarkets.com/Monopoly2014. You must either Register as a NEW player or Sign in as a Returning player and type in your 12-digit online code to see if you are a potential winner. Every code is automatically entered into the Monopoly Sweepstakes!

OR enter the Monopoly Sweepstakes by mail only: Affix your online code coupon to a 3″ x 5″  index card. Hand print your full name, address (including city, state and zip code), contact phone number, age and sign your full legal name on the index card. Mail your entry in a 1st class-stamped, hand addressed envelope to: Monopoly Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 440728 Kennesaw, GA 30160. Limit one entry per envelope. Each code may ONLY BE ENTERED ONCE- either online or mail. Double entries will not be valid. A total of 76 drawings for 75 $1,000 Grocery Gift Cards & Grand Prize of $15,000. See complete rules here: Rules

120 Responses to Monopoly Comes to ACME!

1. Sharon 10/02/2014 at 11:47 am

Site is not working, cannot enter my game codes

2. Charlene 10/02/2014 at 12:33 pm

Site is not working can not enter codes.

3. Mary Ann 10/02/2014 at 12:39 pm

Monopoly Sweepstakes site does not work – link is invalid and does not connect to landing page where I am assuming we would enter our game codes

4. Karin 10/02/2014 at 12:58 pm

I’m unable to enter my Codes into the Game Link.

5. Lauren Lauren 10/02/2014 at 12:59 pm

Not all game tickets have an online game code. Only certain ones will have a code that needs to be entered online. There are codes on the individual markers but those can not be entered online. Let us know if that helps or not. Thank you.

6. Rose 10/02/2014 at 1:20 pm

I have 3 online game codes but no place to type them in on this website. Is someone going to address it? I see others are expressing complaints as well about the same thing.

7. me 10/02/2014 at 2:25 pm

theres a problem with the site but if u click on Monopoly about LIKE FACEBOOK ICON then u can sign up and enter codes. hope that helps

8. Paula 10/02/2014 at 2:31 pm

there is no area marked “game Link”, so I cannot enter the online game codes. is the site down??

9. Anna 10/02/2014 at 2:36 pm

Link under Online Code Game is wrong….correct link is https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us/

10. WILLIAM CINQUE 10/02/2014 at 2:54 pm

can’t connect for entering sweepstakes

11. Lauren Lauren 10/02/2014 at 2:54 pm

The link in the post should be correct now. We apologize for the confusion. Remember you must register as a new player the first time you visit in order to enter your codes.

12. Mr Daniel Cole 10/02/2014 at 3:33 pm

Site doesn’t work this year either.

13. Teshane 10/02/2014 at 5:22 pm

The site works fine for me. First when you log onto acmemarkets.com, click on ‘monopoly’, it will take you to a page for ‘new player or returning player’. If you are new, then click on the ‘new player’, tab to create your account. Only after creating an account will you be able to enter the game code. I hope this helps.

14. Mrs Dorothy Roberts 13/02/2014 at 4:16 pm

cannot enter codes, site not working.

15. John Jones 14/02/2014 at 5:05 pm

Site doesn’t work worth a s–t. About as useful as a toot in a crowded elevater.

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/02/2014 at 3:28 am

Hey there, John. I’d be happy to help you out. What kind of error messages are you receiving? Which part of the site are receiving the errors at? I await your reply. Thanks! ~Cindy

16. Skip Bradford 15/02/2014 at 12:04 pm

Sorry to agree with others BUT the site is not working and I can’t enter my game codes.

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/02/2014 at 3:25 am

Hello, Skip. I apologize that you’re not able to enter your game codes. I’d recommend filling out the online contact us form by visiting: https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us . Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with. ~Cindy

17. Joyce 16/02/2014 at 3:36 pm

Site not working just like everyone says!!!!

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/02/2014 at 3:22 am

Sorry to hear that you’re runnning into issues with the website, Joyce. I’d be more than happy to help out. What kind of issues are you running into? I await your reply. Thanks! ~Cindy

18. LD 17/02/2014 at 11:26 am

are you kidding me. All of this to play a game I can’t even log into???

19. Rebecca Dick 17/02/2014 at 12:01 pm

There isn’t a place to enter the code! You’ve had plenty of complaints. Fix it!

20. Adele Waldron 18/02/2014 at 1:46 pm

Website will not work, cannot enter code

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/02/2014 at 4:59 am

Sorry to hear that, Adele. What kind of error message are you receiving? Are you on a mobile device, or desktop computer? I await your reply, thanks! ~Cindy

21. mike 19/02/2014 at 6:05 am

site is not working all the money I spend at acme think im going to SHOPRITE this is AMCE is a scam

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/02/2014 at 1:18 pm

I’m sorry to hear that the site’s not working for you, Mike. Please note that the game is not supported on mobile devices and you need to have Java enabled. I want you to be able to play, so could you please let me know what you’re experiencing when trying to get on the site? You can reply here or email me at ACMEMarketsHelpers@supervalu.com – Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon! ~Marie

22. kim holden 19/02/2014 at 2:43 pm

we can not find the site to enter the codes off the tickets you get for buying things at the store.i look every where and did what contest say to do

23. Nine 21/02/2014 at 1:44 pm

Hello Acme Staff,

So I just won a 2 FREE Game Tickets and I’m wondering how can I claim the prize? Do I need to purchase something and show the cashier my coupon? Or I can just walk in to the store and show *somebody* the coupon and get my 2 game tickets? If it is the latter, then I want to know where should I go? Customer Service?

Thanks,
    Nine

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/02/2014 at 2:43 pm

Hello there, Nine. Please present your 2 FREE Game Tickets coupon to customer service in your local store, and they will be able to help you out from there. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

24. Roberta 22/02/2014 at 8:52 pm

I rec’d a winning advisement to a code I entered but then got booted from the site. Now site won’t recognize me email address. Very frustrating experience. Also can’t find anywhere in web where possible prizes are listed for winning code entries. I am at a loss. Ironic from a supposed “winning” code holder….

25. midge ahlers 23/02/2014 at 3:08 pm

I am able to enter the codes but can’t print form to redeem the winning codes. there for 2 free game pieces and I have 9 of them. what do I do?

26. Bruce livingstone 24/02/2014 at 8:56 am

Stuff on system doesnt work.

27. carolyn marsh 25/02/2014 at 8:05 pm

I just entered about 10 codes and it said sorry not a winner if this is a sweepstakes how do you pick the winners because none of mine were winners

28. Nikki 27/02/2014 at 9:18 am

How do I print a game board? Or what do I do with the 4 bonus pieces I’m supposed to stick on to something?

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/02/2014 at 1:21 pm

Hello there, Nikki. You can pick up a game board at customer service or at the register in your local ACME. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

29. Eponine 27/02/2014 at 6:39 pm

Where do I get the game board?

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/02/2014 at 1:17 pm

Hello, Eponine. You can pick up a game board at customer service or at the register in your local ACME. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

30. Christine 28/02/2014 at 11:52 am

I have the same question as Nikki….how do I get a game board? I have a lot of pieces but nothing to stick them to. Please help.

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/02/2014 at 1:10 pm

Hello there, Christine. You can pick up a game board at customer service or at the register in your local ACME. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

31. barbara g 28/02/2014 at 12:21 pm

I was able to enter the codes but can’t print form to redeem the winning codes. there for 2 free game pieces and I have 4 of them. what do I do? Now I am trying to go back in to print them and the system does not seem to be working

32. Lisa 28/02/2014 at 3:21 pm

the monopoly site is not working. server not available.

33. george gabert 28/02/2014 at 3:41 pm

have been trying all day and can not log on .Keeps saying server unable to find site. any help. log on myself or your sites. acme market website last week had monolopy connection but its gone now? Strange

34. Laurie C 28/02/2014 at 4:27 pm

Well, I see it just isn’t me. Please fix!!! I have 8 codes to enter.

35. Tina 01/03/2014 at 10:39 am

Link or click to play IS NOT CLEARLY labeled to access the game. It’s a guessing game as to where to click to play. The puppy is cute but loses it’s cuteness when the link won’t open!!!!!!! PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!

36. Nancy 02/03/2014 at 10:29 am

Ihavewinningticketsfor2ticketsbutcannot primtthemlikemanyothers.I thoughtitwasjustmyprinterbutitisnot

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/03/2014 at 4:19 am

I’m sorry to hear that, but I’m happy to help, Nancy. Please email me at ACMEMarketsHelpers@supervalu.com with the following information:
      Last Name:
      Phone:
      State:
      Zip Code:
      Store Address:

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you! ~Cindy

37. Lisa 02/03/2014 at 11:25 am

Cannot go on page..

38. Paul 02/03/2014 at 3:33 pm

Make sure Java and Cookies are enabled. Otherwise you cannot enter the game ticket numbers. I was able to enter mine today, 2 March.

39. Jessica 02/03/2014 at 6:37 pm

How do i see all the available prize options? it says there are 10 prizes available for the vehicle of your choice but how can i see which ones they are?

40. Matt Messenger 03/03/2014 at 3:52 pm

Site not working I can’t enter my code.

41. KLC 06/03/2014 at 6:21 pm

Where & how do you receive an official game board?

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/03/2014 at 4:17 pm

Hello, KLC. You can get an official game board at the register or at customer service in your local ACME. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

42. John 08/03/2014 at 10:37 am

I have the same question about getting a game board. I know the standard answer is to pick it up in the store but to make everybody’s life less miserable. Why not to allow board printing from ACME site?
    How difficult would that be?

John

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/03/2014 at 4:24 pm

Hello John. Currently, printing the game board from our website is not an option, but I will certainly pass on your suggestion to our marketing team. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

43. JOAN DALE 10/03/2014 at 3:35 pm

I have already register and also enter three game code which went well but when i went back to log on the next time it would not take my email address or password what should i do also try to reset it but it did’nt work either.

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/03/2014 at 5:34 am

Sorry to hear that you’ve ran into a few bumps entering your game codes, Joan. I’d like to see what we can do to help. Please email me at ACMEMarketsHelpers@supervalu.com with the following information:

Phone:
      State:
      Zip Code:
      Store Address:
      Are you on a PC or Mobile Device?

I look forward to hearing from you soon! ~Cindy

44. MCDONALD 10/03/2014 at 11:21 pm

I’ve notice that several people are having a problem with the Game Code. I was also having a problem until I noticed that it is not the number at the top of the coupon, but the one in the middle of the first and second paragraph.

45. Courtney 11/03/2014 at 1:49 pm

I entered my codes. What do I do with the 4 pieces that are included with the codes.?

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/03/2014 at 2:35 pm

The 4 pieces that are included within your code can be attached to the Monopoly game board for our standard Monopoly game, Courtney! If you don’t have a game board yet, please see your local ACME Markets Customer Service Desk and they will glady give you one! Thanks for shopping with us and good luck! ~Marie

46. shirley 11/03/2014 at 6:05 pm

website for monopoly sweepstakes does not work

47. Margaret 17/03/2014 at 12:00 am

So far I’ve entered twenty-two codes – all losers. Just wondering, what COULD one win, with a winning code?? Thanks.

48. Pat 17/03/2014 at 5:18 pm

So far I’ve entered a number of codes too and I have won a number of additional tickets that haven’t won anything.
    But isn’t this a game of chance which we’re playing by choice?

49. Charity 18/03/2014 at 11:21 am

Unable to play…..the website says it is down or has been moved. The link you are providing everyone else does not work,

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/03/2014 at 11:31 am

I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble access the ACME Monopoly website, Charity. The website is still working and has not moved. Try this link to see if it works better for you, https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us – If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know. ~Kimberly

50. Beverly 19/03/2014 at 2:35 pm

Site is not working.won;t except
    returning player.Email and everything is correct.
    3/19/2014

51. Tara 21/03/2014 at 9:43 am

i have game pieces and no board, i know i can get one at acme but is there somewhere i can just see it to see if i won anything, i think it is over now so i will not be getting anymore pieces so didnt really need a board unless i won … let me know… thanks

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/03/2014 at 2:56 pm

Hello there, Tara. While the game board is only available at any of your local ACME stores, you still have plenty of time to earn more tickets! The game will continue on through May 20th, 2014, or while supplies last. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

52. Cathy 21/03/2014 at 5:09 pm

site for entering game codes is not working.

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/03/2014 at 12:37 pm

Hello, Cathy. If the game link from our website isn’t working you can try the direct game link at https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us. Everything seems to be working fine on our end here. Also please be aware that the game website isn’t supported on mobile devices like smart phones and tablets. Have a great day! ~Wayne

53. martha wilkinson 26/03/2014 at 6:52 pm

I have some winning game pieces that were confirmed online. can I mail them in separate envelopes to receive the prizes?

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/03/2014 at 4:37 am

Hello, Martha. Yes you can mail in your entries in separately, actually there are supposed to be separated if mailed in. If you need more details, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for contacting us. ~Stephanie

54. Jim 28/03/2014 at 2:34 pm

I can’t print out the prize form or the history list. I have Adobe on my system which is Microsoft Explorer 9, Windows Vista. Is this the problem?

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/03/2014 at 7:38 am

Hello, Jim. We are sorry to hear that you’re having so much trouble printing out the prize form and the history list. If you would contact the Online Game Support Team at https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us/game/contactUs they would be able to assist you in fixing this issue. Thank you for stopping by and good luck! ~Stephanie

55. Kim Craven 28/03/2014 at 6:34 pm

What are the green playing pieces for? I noticed the cashier had blue and green.

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/03/2014 at 7:26 am

Hello, Kim. That is a great question. The green pieces are for the employee game. Thanks for contacting us with your question and have a great day! ~Stephanie

56. Anthe 30/03/2014 at 11:52 am

I was able to log on and entered two codes. One of them is a winner so I will be going to Acme Market to redeem it today. However I can’t seem to find where I can get the Monopoly board to put my many tickets onto. Can you guide me or send me a link to print the board.
    Thanks,
    Anthe

• Customer Care Customer Care 30/03/2014 at 3:29 pm

The only way to obtain a game board for Monopoly, Anthe, is to pick one up at your local ACME Markets. You should be able to get one at checkout or at the Customer Service Desk. Thank you for shopping at ACME Markets and I hope you’re having fun playing Monopoly! ~Marie

57. Suzanne 30/03/2014 at 6:50 pm

Why does it seem that everyone is missing the exact same pieces?? I have gone online and have also asked many coworkers, friends, and neighbors and we are all finding that we are missing the same pieces. Things that really make you go hmmmm, plus leave a very bad taste in your mouth about Acme. Very disillusioned. :(

58. Jim 01/04/2014 at 7:59 am

When I go to enter my codes in, a thing pops up that says SSL connection error, is there something wrong with the site or is it just me? Thanks for your time!

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/04/2014 at 10:15 am

We have not received any other customer reports of issues, Jim. I would suggest clearing your cookies and temporary Internet files, then try again. You may also want to try a different Internet browser. If that does not work, you will want to reach out to the Monopoly Game website support team as they will be able to best assist you with any issues. You can contact them at https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us/game/contactUs – Thanks for being an ACME customer and I hope you have a good rest of your day. ~Kimberly

59. Gerry 03/04/2014 at 8:12 pm

Hello every one!, sorry for those that have trouble connecting or introducing their code online, me in particular I do not have any problem, but I just want to mention, that in my entire game board I need either one or two sticker to win the prize, I would be happy to share the price if some one else has the sticker that I need in order to win. Some one may have, or maybe I have the sticker for somebody to win that price, if we put them together, I think we can have more chance to win, because it is hard to collect or get all those sticker in order to win. They usually are been coming out the same and the same sticker. So If some one is interesting please replay to my e-mail, which is yomitac@yahoo.com so we can get in contact. Atte: Gerry.

60. ronnie creamer 03/04/2014 at 8:29 pm

can’t find where to enter sweepstakes number

• Customer Care Customer Care 04/04/2014 at 1:15 am

Hello, Ronnie. If you go to https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us and register, or log in if you have already registered, you will be shown a box where you can enter your code. Each code enters you into the Sweepstakes. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us. Have a great day! ~Stephanie

61. Marvin 05/04/2014 at 3:51 am

love the fun game, but c/n enter codes . WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/04/2014 at 6:13 am

Hello, Marvin. Have you registered at https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us in order to enter your codes? If not, please visit the link and register to start playing the Online Monopoly Game. If you have already registered, what issue are you encountering when attempting to enter your codes? We are more than happy to assist where we are able to. We await your response. ~Stephanie

62. Jeanne Frantz 05/04/2014 at 12:22 pm

Very frustrated. Just spent hour trying to get to where I can register my code. Theyy tell me wrong password but do NOT allow me to recovere my password. Also, in a few attempts told me I was not even registered and then other times says am cregistered but can’t get in without correct password. TIME WASTER in a very busy life.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/04/2014 at 10:35 am

Sorry for the confusion, Jeanne. The Monopoly game website and our regular website, ACME.com, do have require separate registrations and log-in information. When you are trying to log into the Monopoly website, be sure you are at https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us – If you have not registered on this site, you will need to do so. If you have and do not remember your password, you should be able to use the “Forgot my Password” link. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know. ~Kimberly

63. Tony Reres 08/04/2014 at 10:21 pm

would like to win

64. Megan Giebel 13/04/2014 at 8:49 pm

I have game pieces but no board…where do you get the game board?

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/04/2014 at 12:13 am

Hey there, Megan. Game boards are available at your local store. Have a good night! ~Cindy

65. Jane 16/04/2014 at 12:10 am

Hi there,

I can’t seem to log in. Tried the forgot my password link and the page just goes back to the monopoly home page. Please help.

66. Sulaiman Adeleke 16/04/2014 at 5:16 pm

Very frustrating. I can not get any link to enter my code numbers

67. john 27/04/2014 at 1:44 pm

I was in the site yesterday checking winning numbers. Today I can not get back into it. Very poor web site.

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/04/2014 at 2:47 pm

I’m sorry for the troubles, John. If you’re having problems logging into https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us, please first try the “Forgot Password” link. If you’re still having problems, please contact our Online Game Support under Section 1 of the FAQs. Thank you for posting and good luck! ~Marie

68. Robert Graham 06/05/2014 at 3:45 pm

I have been playing MONOPOLY since February 5. I went into Acme today, May 6,2014, purchased an order, waited for my game pieces, only to be told that my Acme ran out of pieces. The game is over May 20. I don’t care if you ran out of pieces, I don’t even care if it is in small print on the game board. I have been doing this for 3 months and countless other months last year. I am very disappointed with Acme.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/05/2014 at 7:05 pm

Hello Robert, I’m sorry to hear of your disappointment. Our stores can only distribute tickets while supplies last. We appreciate you playing! ~Zachary

69. luciana Miv 06/05/2014 at 6:44 pm

Hello, my acme store at 08085 is out of tickets and wont get anymore. how can i get hem? Also I do have 3 potentials winner tickets. Once the store is not taking anything, where i could send to?

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/05/2014 at 10:17 am

I’m sorry to hear that your local stores ran out of tickets, Luciana. The game must have been really popular in your area this year. Unfortunately, when supplies run out there just aren’t any more tickets to give out. As a registered player though, you’re still eligible to win one of our two weekly $1,000 or the Grand Prize Online Sweepstakes drawings! So keep an eye on your email and good luck! ~Cindy

70. kristin 11/05/2014 at 8:43 am

I am trying to enter my codes and I am using the links above, and all I keep getting is; 502 Bad Gateway. Please let me know.

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 10:17 am

Good Morning, Kristin. Everything is running smooth on our end, I was just able to pull up the game link. Please try using the direct game link at https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us Also Remember that the game is not supported on mobile devices such as a smart phone or tablet. If the direct game link doesn’t work, try clearing your cookies and temporary internet files. Then restart your browser and try again. If all of the above still doesn’t work please let us know and we’ll research it further. Thanks, and have a great day! ~Wayne

71. victoria 11/05/2014 at 12:07 pm

I am getting a bad gateway error on any of the monopoly links on the website including the https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us – please correct the issues on the site.

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 8:10 pm

Thank you for letting us know, Victoria. We are working to resolve the bad gateway error as quickly as we can, please try back at a later time. ~Victor

72. Beverly 11/05/2014 at 7:19 pm

Hi, so the game is now over? it is not even May 20th!

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 8:33 pm

The game is still ongoing, Beverly. The game tickets are while supplies last. If the tickets run out, there are still chances to win online. Keep an eye on your email as we have the weekly sweepstakes and grand prize drawings. There may also be a second chance drawing for $500,000 as well if none of the top prizes are claimed. Good luck! ~Victor

73. Linda 17/05/2014 at 11:23 am

I hate this game. I hated it when you had it last time. I would pay someone to put these darn things in the game book. There is a method to your madness. If it is so annoying to play this game maybe no one will bother so therefore, no one will win. THIS GAME SUCKS……..

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/05/2014 at 11:57 am

I’m sorry to hear of your disappointment with the Monopoly game Linda, but we do appreciate you leaving us your feedback. I’ll pass it on to our marketing team for you. Thanks! ~Zachary