Asparagus and Rock Shrimp Risotto
Mar 19th, 2014
Trinidadian Summer Chicken
- Salad3 cups pre-cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1 cucumber, minced
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple, diced
- Dressing3 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 cup chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup thyme leaves
- 2 Tbs orange zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In large bowl, toss together chicken, red pepper, red onion, cucumber, and pineapple.
- In bowl of food processor, place all ingredients for dressing; process until puréed.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients and toss well. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until served.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.