More Monopoly Winners as of May 6th

Apr 30th, 2014

Monopoly

Here is a current list of winners for Monopoly 2014.
You could be featured here too! Shop, Play, Win –> https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us/

$500 Xbox OneMonopoly Board Game
Lynda S. (Ship Bottom, NJ)
Linda M. (Philadelphia, PA)
Ange W. (Westampton, NJ)
Alexandra C. (Jamison, PA)
Mallorie J. (Philadelphia, PA)
Howard S. (Fair Haven, NJ)
Shawn D. (Chestertown, MD)
Audrey F. (Broomall, PA)
Barbara R. (Philadelphia, PA)
Joseph S. (Philadelphia, PA)
Walter L. (Philadelphia, PA)
Jennifer B. (Bensalem, PA)
Coleen M. (Phoenixville, PA)

$500 Apple iPad Air
Martha G. (Philadelphia, PA)
Katie C. (Philadelphia, PA)
John C. (Elkins Park, PA)
Jason M. (Chadds Ford, PA)

$1,000 Free Groceries
Sue A. (Aston, PA)
William Richard H. (Philadelphia, PA)
Frank R. (Philadelphia, PA)
Kristin K. (Drexel Hill, PA)
Sandra K. (Hockessin, DE)

$2,500 Free Groceries
Terri F. (Sicklerville, NJ)
David N. (Claymont, DE)
Betty Jean C. (Collingswood, NJ)

$5,000 ATV/Camping Package
Martin A. (Logan Township, NJ)
Michael S. (Horsham, PA)

$10,000 Family Vacation
Nora D. (Wilmington, DE)

ONLINE –

$500 Grocery Gift Card
Stephanie O. (Wilmington, DE)
Richard T. (Egg Harbor Township, NJ)

46 Responses to More Monopoly Winners as of May 6th

1. Elizabeth Ehresmann 30/04/2014 at 12:20 pm

Both I, and local store employees, have noticed that your last 2 weekly ads contained NO reference whatsoever as to what specific products were eligible for obtaining the game tickets.
    Also interesting, that of the above approximate 26 (or so) winners the majority of the winners (17) were from Pennsylvania and no winners from anywhere close to NJ zip codes 08012 or 08080.

• Customer Care Customer Care 30/04/2014 at 1:07 pm

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns, Elizabeth. While the items for bonus game tickets may not be featured in the ad, they should still be labeled on the shelf. I hope you can find some great items!
      Please know that tickets were sent out to the stores based on customer traffic data, and we do have more stores in Pennsylvania than we do in New Jersey, so that is a factor in how many winners we’ve had from those states. Check out our Official Rules and Odds of Winning by going to https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us – Thank you for playing and good luck! ~Marie

2. G. Wright 02/05/2014 at 2:44 pm

Both Acmes near us have printed posters saying they have no more game tickets available. Is this true of all stores? If so, the game is over, and from your list not even a small fraction of the prizes have been won. Does this mean the second-chance drawing is being activated?

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/05/2014 at 8:00 pm

I’m sorry to hear that your area stores are out of tickets, G. We do our best to distribute the game tickets based on the volume of play last year. Sounds like the game was really popular in your area this time around! Also, the second chance drawing will only be held if none of the top 6 prizes are claimed. You can check out the details at https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us. I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for playing! ~Shasta

3. kelly 04/05/2014 at 12:13 pm

my acme is also out of tickets. there are still so many days to go – can I take my receipt to another store that may still have them and get the tickets?

• Customer Care Customer Care 04/05/2014 at 7:23 pm

I’m sorry to hear that your local store has ran out of tickets, Kelly. The game must have been really popular in your area this year. As for other store locations, you will need to contact them and ask if they can accept your request. Also, Keep an eye on your email to see if you’re one of our two weekly $1,000.00 or the Grand Prize winner in the Online Sweepstakes portion of the game. Good luck! ~Victor

4. Youri Tsverdlin 05/05/2014 at 8:04 am

N/A

5. mcos 05/05/2014 at 7:20 pm

Seriously? You run out of game pieces? What a great draw that game was for your stores. What an utter feeling of disappointment Acme has left many loyal customers. Acme should be embarrassed but I guess you milked us for all you could. Whomever is the marketing exec who sponsored this effort should be immediately escorted to the door for doing nothing more than damaging the brand!

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/05/2014 at 12:38 am

Sorry to hear of your disappointment, Mcos. We value all customer feedback, and have shared your comments with our marketing team for future consideration. Have a good night! ~Cindy

6. Carla S 06/05/2014 at 2:29 am

I went to a store on Saturday and was told that almost all of their game pieces were gone and most of the neighboring stores in Delaware County were also out of tickets. I live in Philadelphia, right across the street from Montgomery County, but was in Delaware County at the time and decided to pick up a few tickets. I have approximately 100 tickets to claim from the online sweepstakes, and nowhere to redeem them. All stores that I went to in both Delaware County and Montgomery county are out of tickets. The game doesn’t end until 5/20/14. How could all of the tickets be gone already? There was no game in our area last year because of the bankruptcy situation and the takeover of ACME stores. The year before, however, a lot of people won a lot of the prizes and tickets were available until the last day. There were also times during the month where you received double tickets, on various bonus weeks. If your receipt said 3 tickets, you were eligible for 6. That didn’t happen this year. Why did the tickets run out a good two weeks before the game is scheduled to end? A day or two before perhaps, but two whole weeks?! Just doesn’t seem right…

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/05/2014 at 5:37 am

I’m sorry to hear that your local store has run out of tickets, Carla. Per the official rules for the Monopoly game, the game ends 5/20/14 OR when all tickets have been issued. ~Cindy

7. Charlie Sarkioglu 06/05/2014 at 5:43 pm

HELP! I collected 10 Win 2 Free Game Piece tickets but when I went to ACME’s at both 10th & Reed and 19th & Johnston in South Philadelphia I was told by customer service agents that I was out of luck, the stores ran out of game pieces! I am aware that the game doesn’t end until 5/20/14 – but I don’t know what to do or where to go to get my award of 20 Free game tickets. I am out of luck, can you help? Please let me know, I am so close to winning a prize.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/05/2014 at 6:57 pm

Hello there, Charlie. I’m sorry to hear that your local stores are out of Monopoly tickets. While the game can last until May 20th, the stores can only distribute tickets while supplies last. We appreciate you playing! ~Zachary

8. Charlie Sarkioglu 06/05/2014 at 6:00 pm

PS – I forgot to mention that the 20 free pieces I won were obtained by checking the codes on tickets online and “winning” 2 free pieces on 10 pieces special codes and then printing the form as instructed and attaching the pieces to the form. Thanks Charlie

9. Pat Miller 06/05/2014 at 7:52 pm

Wow. I took my time to read these comments. ARE you listening ACME? Your answers were so condescending, I can’t believe what I read.
    -I haven’t been able to register game codes for over three weeks.
    - Four Acmes in Delaware County are out of game tickets!
    This feels like a scam. You should be ashamed
    I have been a loyal customer for over 50 years
    Ummm not sure any more.

10. Pat Miller 06/05/2014 at 7:55 pm

My previous comment is awaiting moderation. HA…and the date you posted is NEXT month.
    It’s MAY dummies…..

11. DSL 07/05/2014 at 10:19 am

Well threw all of my receipts in the recycle this morning, basically would have had about 20 more tickets. It is pointless to try and find a store that actually has more tickets. Probably going to shop at another chain after this. The ACME store I go to is closer, but Albertson’s / ACME really twisted me up with this “game”.

12. Charmaine Hurst 07/05/2014 at 4:40 pm

Hmmm I really think it is peculiar that (10) certain area Acme stores are out of game pieces! I ask about that and that is what Angel C. wrote me from customer care. I do not believe this is happening! This never happened at past games at the Acme. I do not feel this game is fair especially the game ends officially on May 20,2014 and thousands of customers playing have spaces for the ‘winning” tickets to go. I had a lot of game pieces and a lot of duplicates1 I keep getting the same ones over and over again. A couple of times I had 20 game tickets given to me from the cashier because of the bonus play items and the dollar amount of what I was told every 5.00 you get a game ticket. The customer care person said it does not go by what you spend in groceries I do not like this at all! I get so close in winning and I don’.t All they say is sorry. This seems like a waste to get excited in a game and all you get is the same pieces you already have! And the cashier told me to try other Acme stores. Why? They will not have it either! Roxborough, Northeast on Roosevelt blvd. in Philadelphia. This has to be done better than this!

13. ADorsey 08/05/2014 at 2:08 pm

Yes- it is true. This is a bad marketing move on Acme’s part- yes you will have a few happy customers who actually win…but the majority of us wont. That’s ok- but what is not ok is to run out of tickets. Poor choice Acme. Negativity runs deep when you don’t recognize that you have made people feel cheated on top on not winning. Poor form.

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/05/2014 at 5:07 am

Hello, ADorsey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments on the Monopoly Game with us. We are always striving to improve the customer service experience that our customers receive and will be happy to forward your experience on to the Promotions Team for further review. Thank you for shopping at Acme Markets. ~Stephanie

14. Alice 09/05/2014 at 10:26 am

So disappointed in Acme. Have been a loyal customer for over 30 years!! To run out of tickets 3 weeks before the game is over is ridiculous. It was bad enough that for the past 2 months I didn’t receive one new game piece. They were all repeats and that was from over 200 game tickets. I have over 50 coupons from the instant win game online to redeem and I was waiting till near the end of the game based on a recommendation from an Acme cashier who told me to wait till the end. He said there will be winners in the last group of tickets. Now there are none to be found. So disappointed! Acme had better make this up to their customers or they will be leaving.

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/05/2014 at 2:22 pm

I’m sorry to hear of your disappointment, Alice. While the game does continue through May 20th, the stores can only distribute tickets while supplies last. We appreciate your feedback, and will make sure that it reaches our marketing team. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

15. Elizabeth DePaul 09/05/2014 at 7:15 pm

Since you have run out of tickets at the Wildwood NJ store, and since the clerk told me that there are no more tickets available, please send me an address to which I may mail my receipts so that you may mail me the 8 tickets I have earned.

The clerk also told me that if all the prizes were not won, there would be a drawing of those registered on your website.

I will look forward to your reply. Thank you in advance.

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/05/2014 at 1:11 am

Hello there, Elizabeth. To enter by mail: Affix your online coupon code coupon to a 3″X 5″ index card. Hand print our full name, address (including city, state and zip code), contact phone number, age, and sign your full legal name on the index card. Mail your entry in a 1st class-stamped, hand addressed envelope to: Monopoly Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 440728, Kennesaw, GA 30160. You may enter more than once, but each individual entry must be mailed separately. They must be postmarked by 06/10/2014. I hope that this information helps. ~Stephanie

16. Janis 10/05/2014 at 9:01 pm

Just like all the other people, I am very disappointed in the game this time. I didn’t win even a dollar, but spent many hours playing the game and checking online to see if I had any winning tickets. In the past years you could win a free doughnut or food item at least, but not this year. You always think, well maybe I will win something, even ten dollars. I may not even play the game if they have it again, don’t want the disappointment again!

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 9:30 am

We’re sorry to hear of your disappointment with the promotion, Janis. Also, thank you for the comments about how it was better in the previous years. I’ll be sure to forward them on to the Marketing team for review. Have a great week! ~Wayne

17. KP 11/05/2014 at 8:16 am

Hi. So, your website to enter codes is not working and keeps giving an error “502 Bad Gateway.” I was hoping to enter my codes before I go to my local Acme today in hopes that they MIGHT have some tickets left for me to redeem my free tickets game pieces… But I think that all hope is lost with this game as I read through the comments here. Please fix your website soon, so that I may have the teeniest bit of a chance to win something.

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 9:54 am

Good Morning, KP. First if you would try the direct game link at https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us to see if that works. If that still doesn’t work please try clearing your coookies and temporary internet files. Please make sure that you are using either a laptop or desktop computer, as the game isn’t supported on a mobile format such as smart phones and tablets. If you are able to get onto the page but just unable to log in please contact Online Game support through the FAQ tab at the top. If you have tried all of the above steps and still receive the error let us know. Thanks, and have a great week! ~Wayne

18. Jim 11/05/2014 at 9:44 am

Why not just be honest and say that the game is already over. I was told that at my local acme yesterday and today i am unable to acess your web site to put in the online codes i have left over. I wont fall for this nonsense again

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 10:22 am

Hello, Jim. The promotion ends on May 20th. You have until then to enter game pieces on the Monopoly game page. You also have until June 10th to turn in any potential winners. Thank you for playing and I hope you have a great week! ~Wayne

19. karen neville 11/05/2014 at 11:43 pm

I have one word to described what has happened with the lack of tickets. Its Disgraceful. I have been a loyal customer with Acme for years and can not believe that you have enticed so many people into coming into Acme to make purchases for tickets to play a game that ended before its time, from lack of tickets. You may have gained customers during the game but in the long run you will loose more than you’ve gained because you have scorched your reputation. All people will remember is how you deceived them.

20. Jean 14/05/2014 at 9:04 am

Acme you have deceived so many loyal customers with this Monopoly Scam. How dare you mislead the public in pushing the game and then suddenly run out of game pieces! The news media should investigate how you manipulate the public with luring us to believe that this game would be until May 20th-yet, all your stores have conveniently cease to have anymore game pieces. I do know that one person in our community was a million dollar winner-whether you have any other “2″ winners for this prize is questionable. Well, fool me once but never again!

21. Marilyn 14/05/2014 at 1:59 pm

I won a bunch of tickets, but my store ran out of tickets – how do I claim my winnings? Also, when I went in last, I bought Ragu spaghetti sauce because it had bonus tickets, but after I paid, I was told they were out of tickets – so I got jipped 3 tickets! How can I get them?

• Customer Care Customer Care 15/05/2014 at 1:47 am

We’re sorry to hear of your disapointment, Marilyn. I’m sorry to hear that the stores in your area have run out of Monopoly Collect & Win game tickets. We do our best to distribute the game tickets based on the volume of play last year. The game must have been really popular in your area! Do keep an eye on your email to see if you’re one of our two weekly $1,000 or the Grand Prize winner in the Online Sweepstakes portion of the game. Have a good night. ~Cindy

22. Julie 16/05/2014 at 2:55 pm

I waste my time. I waste my ink. I waste my paper. I’ve won over 50 tickets and printed them out and went to the store in Oxford in plenty of time to redeem. OF course, they are out so then I drove to Avondale. And of course, they are out too. THey still had signs up and promoting items with bonus tickets but all tickets were gone. Very deceptive advertising! So now I am out of gas too. Boy Acme, not only did I not win, I also wasted money on playing your stupid game. I haven’t been back to your stores since then and do plan on going elsewhere until I least get over my disappointment in which this game was played. Did I really expect to win? No. But not only didn’t I win, I became ANGRY at ACME. What a great way to promote your store!!!!!

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/05/2014 at 5:42 pm

Hello Julie. I’m sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with our Monopoly Game. While most of the participating stores are out of tickets, you could still be a winner if you have been entering your codes online. There are the weekly sweepstakes as well as the Second Chance Drawing that will occur if none of the six major prizes are claimed. That being said, we appreciate your feedback and would like to thank you for playing with us. ~Zachary

23. Chris B 17/05/2014 at 10:45 pm

I wonder how many loyal customers are/were satisfied with this “GAME”? It was nice to see that Winners board at the entrance to my Brigantine Acme….. it had about 8 total names from random places. That was a month ago. The board had the same 8 people listed up until the FIRST week of May when it disappeared along with “any remaining tickets”, etc….
    The More Monopoly Winners above lists about 6 winners of $1,000 Free Groceries……THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE 120 winners of that individual prize!
    This is obviously a scam….or a legit sweepstakes. Really depends on how you feel about 75% of these “POTENTIAL” prizes have never been won or could have been won(aka Nonexistent).
    …..all the prize I want is Zach’s, Cindy’s or Wayne’s “Have A Great Week!!” bc the market won’t be here in a year

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 8:38 am

Hello, Chris. Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the Monopoly Game. We apologize that you have not been satisfied with the game this year. I would be happy to make sure that the Promotions Team receives your comments for future consideration. Thank you for shopping at Acme Markets. ~Stephanie

24. John 21/05/2014 at 4:56 pm

The 2014 Monopoly Game is now officially over, when to you plan on posting an up-to-date list of winners.

25. Julie 24/05/2014 at 6:41 pm

I’ve been playing the monopoly game and sent away for tickets by mail. Never came in the mail. Did they even send them out? What a waste of time!

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/05/2014 at 12:40 am

I’d be happy to see what we can do, Julie. When did you send in for the tickets? Thank You. ~Cindy

26. G. Wright 26/05/2014 at 2:16 am

No more winners? Looks like only $40,000 has been awarded so far, almost a week after contest closed. We also had dozens of unredeemed “bonus tickets” we were too late to bring in. Will there be a Second-Chance Drawing? When?

27. A. Lacy 23/06/2014 at 1:48 pm

I noticed the larger prizes are not listed and from the rules that seems to suggest a second chance drawing that was suppose to occur on or near June 20th. Will a winner of that be announced?

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/06/2014 at 7:45 pm

Hi Lacy! The second chance drawing did take place on 6/20/14, but we are currently verifying the entries. The game administrators will contact the winner once their information is validated and determined that they are eligible to win. For further details you may visit https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us. I wish you luck! ~Shasta

28. JAB 10/07/2014 at 11:10 am

Is it too late to redeem a winning combination of tickets?

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/07/2014 at 4:27 pm

Hi, JAB! I looked into this and as it turns out, the last day to claim any prizes was on 6/10/2014. Thank you for playing! ~ George