Monopoly $25,000 Backyard Makeover Winner

Jun 12th, 2014

Just when we thought the game was over, we received the news that there was a confirmed winner for a $25,000 Backyard Makeover. Krystene R. of Malvern, PA realized that she won when her youngest son put the last sticker on the board to complete the prize. They were elated! Over the past few months Krystene had collected tickets by both shopping in store as well as participating in the mail in portion. Her and her family have started renovations on their backyard already, putting in walkways, a new patio and more. Congratulations to Krystene and her family!

Monopoly Background:

Launched in mid-February, ACME customers have been collecting and matching game pieces received (with each qualifying transaction) on a game board that features a number of big prizes. The prizes include cash, automobiles, Apple iPads, backyard makeovers, gift cards, and vacation destinations.

7 Responses to Monopoly $25,000 Backyard Makeover Winner

1. Jazz 14/06/2014 at 9:23 am

Congratulations! I was soo hoping for that one for myself! So happy for you!

2. emory schneider 18/06/2014 at 3:29 pm

what is deal with big prizes? how do we find out on second drawing?

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/06/2014 at 8:56 pm

Hi Emory! If none of the top 6 prizes were claimed by 6/10/14 only then would there be a Second Chance Drawing held on 6/20/14. We’re still processing the entries so we’re very appreciative of your patience. Also, for further information you may visit https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us. I hope you have a great evening. ~Shasta

3. Dorothy Rudzewick 02/07/2014 at 3:20 pm

I tried to navigate to the Second Chance Drawing details and your site won’t take me there…it says the remote device you are using will not accept the request. I don’t want to throw away my info until I know we did not win anything. Can you tell me…did the $25,000 winner from Malvern PA do her buying at the Paoli PA store? That’s where I do my ACME shopping and wonder just how close I could have been. Congratulations to the winning family!!!!!!!!!!! Sort of a 8 mile away “neighbor.”

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/07/2014 at 7:48 pm

Thank you for your question, Dorothy. We did have a winner in the $500,000 Second Chance Drawing: Melissa E. of Upland, CA. We are unable to provide information about where Krystene R. shops, but we are happy to hear that she is an 8-mile away neighbor. Thank you for playing our Monopoly Collect and Win Game and have a good evening! ~Marie

4. Mei-Ling 23/07/2014 at 3:12 pm

What about of the rest of the big prizes, I’ve been searching for list etc, and nothing….