- 6 extra large (26/30) shrimp
- 6 mussels
- 4 little neck clams
- 1/2 cup colored peppers, cubed
- 1/4 cup white onions, cubed
- 1/4 cup chorizo, cooked & drained
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 3/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups fish stock
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 5 fingerling potatoes, cooked
- 3 pieces fish (2 ounces each piece)
- In a small stock pot heat the oil, add the onions and chorizo and simmer for a few minutes. Add a teaspoon of garlic, Bay leaves and remaining ingredients, cover and let cook for 5 to 8 minutes at medium heat or until the clams and mussels open. Serve.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.