Pear Kabobs with Strawberry Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 4 Tbs strawberry preserves
- 2 Bosc pears, cored and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 bananas, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed
- 6 wooden skewers
- In a small bowl, combine the vanilla yogurt and strawberry preserves. Set aside.
- Thread fruit onto the wooden skewers by alternating the pears, bananas, pineapple, and strawberries.
- Serve the fruit skewers with a dollop of the strawberry sauce on the side.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.