Beef Steak & Potato Kabobs
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 lb all-purpose potatoes
- 2 medium yellow or zucchini squash
- Sauce:3/4 cup Heinz 57 sauce
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Cut potatoes into 1-1/2-inch pieces. Place in microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Combine sauce ingredients in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes, stirring once.
- Cut squash lengthwise in half. Cut beef steak and squash into 1-1/4-inch pieces. Combine beef, squash, potatoes and 1/3 cup sauce in large bowl; toss. Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, about 10 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.