Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs with Grape and Lime Salsa
- 8 boneless chicken thighs, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup prepared honey mustard
- Grape and Lime Salsa1 med cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 cups red or green seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest (optional)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, freshly ground
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Brush both sides of each chicken thigh with honey mustard and set them aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cucumber, grapes, lime juice, lime zest (if desired), olive oil, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Grill or sauté the chicken until just firm. Serve the chicken immediately with some of the grape and lime salsa.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.