Essential Everyday™ – Grilled Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
- 1 (1-1/2 pound) boneless sirloin steak
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 24 chunks
- 3/4 cup Essential Everyday™ Teriyaki Marinade
- 16 chunks fresh pineapple
- 8 wooden skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- cooked rice, optional
- Trim fat off steak; cut into 24 cubes. Place steak, peppers and marinade into a recloseable food storage bag; seal.
- Toss to coat. Place in refrigerator and marinate a minimum of 45 minutes or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Thread 3 beef, 3 pepper and 2 pineapple on to skewers in desired pattern. Discard bag with marinade.
- Place skewers on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, 7-9 minutes or until desired doneness is reached (145°F for medium-rare; 160°F for medium).
- Additional marinade may be brushed on during grilling, if desired. Remove from grill. Serve kabobs over cooked rice, if desired.