Essential EverydayTM – Potato Salad
- 3 pounds russet potatoes
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups Essential EverydayTM Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place potatoes in a large pot; cover with cold water and salt to taste. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until just fork tender (about 15-20 minutes). Drain and cool.
- Peel cooled potatoes and cut into 1-inch cubes; place in large bowl. Add eggs, celery and green onions.
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, mustard, salt, season salt and pepper. Toss with potato mixture. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.