Mediterranean Shrimp Scampi
- 1- 16 ounces package shrimp scampi (frozen)
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 14-oz can of quartered artichoke hearts, well drained
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp capers
- juice of 1 lemon (about 2 Tbs)
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked orzo pasta (may substitute rice)
- Heat large 12' skillet for 1 minute on medium high heat. Add shrimp and zucchini sauté for 8 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Add artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, capers and lemon juice and stir. Continue sautéing for 3-5 minutes (or until shrimp is fully cooked) stirring periodically. Serve over orzo pasta.
Serving Suggestion: This shrimp dish will take you on a gastronomic vacation to warmer climates. Serve with a Caesar salad and some bruschetta for an enjoyable seafood dinner.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.